Type of Work Our Firm Can Handle

Employment-Based Immigration
  • EB-1 (aliens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors/researchers, multinational managers or executives)
  • EB-2 (advanced degree/exceptional ability)
  • EB-3 (professionals, skilled workers)
  • EB-5 (investors)
  • PERM Labor Certifications
  • Foreign Nurses Immigration

Family-Sponsored Immigration

K-1 (fiancé visa)

Marriage-Based Green Cards

Non-Immigrant Visas
  • E-1 and E-2 (treaty trader and treaty investor visa)
  • F-1 (student visa)
  • H-1B, H-2B and H-3 (temporary worker categories)
  • J-1 (exchange visitor)
  • L-1 (intracompany transferee)
  • O-1 (alien of extraordinary ability)

Adjustment of Status

Consular Processing

U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization

EB-5 Regional Center Designation and Business Plan Compliance Review